Easy to Use
- Easy-to-use controls for minimal operator training.
- A simple and easy to use keypad lets you start your analysis by just pushing the START button.
- All the samples in your rack will be automatically processed.
- Quick sets of autosampler parameters can be done by the free PC control, HTA Autosampler Manager, provided together with the HT2100H, while all routine operations can be managed by using the dedicated keypad (analysis start and sample loading).
Everything You Need
- Advanced features such as the system integrity test, progressive mode, adjustable sample volumes and vial leakage check are also included in the standard version.
- Entry-level model doesn’t mean depowered model at HTA!
Why You Need To Move Away From Manual Headspace
- HT2100H is the cost and quality effective alternative to manual headspace.
- Manual sampling techniques are simple and inexpensive.
- They are also tedious and subject to human error and they are not able to provide robust and consistent data.
- Automation, in contrast, ensures consistent and reliable results; it also frees laboratory personnel for more productive tasks.
- These are the reasons why HT2100H should be your headspace choice.
- HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market. Check the complete list of compatible GC and GC/MS system.
Are HTA Autosamplers Compatible With My GC And GC/MS?
HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, because of their flexibility and modular configuration. They can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. For almost every GC and GC-MS – major or niche brand – we have a dedicated mounting kit that allows to achieve the highest compatibility and top performances.
Is It Possible To Move HTA Autosamplers Between Different GC Or GC/MS Systems In The Lab?
Our quick-fix mounting kit technology allows for easy relocation of autosamplers across the lab: no service engineer or tool required. It allows you to answer any workload peak you may experience, as any downtime of competitor autosamplers; quickly move HTA autosampler from one GC to another one’s, run the automatic alignment procedure: you will be enabled to re-start analysis in less than 5 minutes.
Are HTA Autosampler Compatible With My CDS?
Why Should I Buy A GC Autosampler From HTA?
You have at least 5 good reasons for getting an HTA autosampler:
- We are an autosampler manufacturer: this means you get highest quality products, best service and easy customization.
- HTA autosamplers offer more functionalities and technologies than a standard autosampler.
- HTA autosamplers run on all GC brands and on all GC models.
- HTA autosamplers offer seamless integration with Chromatography Data Systems.
- HTA offers the widest gamma in the market: We have the autosampler tailored to fit any customer needs.
Your LCMS Service Partner
Since 2005, ZefSci has offered a unique approach to analytical instrument repair and servicing. We offer true multivendor LCMS services backed by a commitment to responsive and personal service. At ZefSci we’re not just a service provider or an instrument vendor. We’re an integral part of customers’ science.About ZefSci
Serving Labs of all Types
ZefSci works with labs across a wide range of industries, offering unique LCMS maintenance solutions and collaborative partnership that keeps LCMS systems humming. From pharmaceutical and biotech labs to CROs and clinical toxicology, our service engineers are equipped to handle your analytical instrument servicing needs.Who We Work With
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote