VOC Analyzer (YL6500 GC)
Volatile organic compounds, organic chemicals also known as VOCs, have a low boiling point. VOCs can be present literally everywhere such as the air we breathe, in the environmental water as well as land.
There are about 300 VOCs known and 70 VOCs that are easily dissolved in aqueous samples such as drinking water. Theses VOCs can have long-term influences on our health. There are many methods and techniques to analyzing VOCs according to government regulations.
Our VOC analyzer is optimized to analyze in aqueous samples and it accurately examines trace level of VOCs (ppt level by P&T or SPME Arrow) by YL6500 GC coupled with mass spectrometer (GC/MS).
- Various sample introduction methods available (Static Headspace, Headspace SPME, Purge & Trap Concentrator) depending on the sample concentration, customers’ budget or preference.
- Accurate sample preparation method support
- Analysis method setup which is powerful & easy to use CDS (Chromatography Data System)
- Customized application support with recommended columns and consumables
- Superior cost effectiveness with optimized analysis efficiency
- Low maintenance cost and long term stability