Carbamate Analyzer is a system designed to analyze the carbamate pesticides using post column derivatization.
The analysis of carbamate using post-column derivatization offers qualitative and quantitative analysis results by automating sample preparation.
It alternates the GC-ECD method and also analyzes 13 kinds of Carbamate pesticides not included in the 10 compounds specified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Method 531.1 and AOAC Protocol 29.A05.
- Detection limits of 0.1-0.5ng(or 0.2-1ppb levels) for drinking water) can be routinely achieved
- Only N-methylcarbamates and N-methyl carbamoyloximes plus components reactive to OPA under the specified conditions are detected
Minimum Sample Prep
- Drinking water can be directly injected into the system
- The analysis is easily automated with the addition of an autosampler
MeOH : CH3CN : H2O = 3 : 2 : 6 (Isocratic)
- FLD Ex. 365nm, Em. 435nm
- 20 μL
- Pinnacle PCX with 0.5 mL reactor
- PBPB Derivatization solution
- 40 °C, 0.4ml/min
Your LCMS Service Partner
Since 2005, ZefSci has offered a unique approach to analytical instrument repair and servicing. We offer true multivendor LCMS services backed by a commitment to responsive and personal service. At ZefSci we’re not just a service provider or an instrument vendor. We’re an integral part of customers’ science.About ZefSci
Serving Labs of all Types
ZefSci works with labs across a wide range of industries, offering unique LCMS maintenance solutions and collaborative partnership that keeps LCMS systems humming. From pharmaceutical and biotech labs to CROs and clinical toxicology, our service engineers are equipped to handle your analytical instrument servicing needs.Who We Work With
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote