UV-3600 Plus : UV-VIS-NIR Spectrophotometer
The latest in a line up of high-end UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometers from Shimadzu, the UV-3600 Plus is equipped with 3 detectors, maximizing sensitivity over the entire measurement wavelength range. With a high-performance double monochromator, ultra-low stray light (0.00005% or less at 340 nm) is achieved at high resolution. With a measurement wavelength range of 185 – 3300 nm, the UV-3600 Plus is applicable to spectroscopic analysis in a wide variety of fields.
Features & Benefits
- World’s first UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer with three detectors, consisting of a PMT (photomultiplier tube) for the ultraviolet and visible regions and InGaAs and cooled PbS detectors for the near-infrared region.
- Ensures high sensitivity across the entire measured wavelength range, and gives a noise level of 0.00003 Abs at 1500 nm.
- Multi-purpose large-sample compartment and the Integrating sphere attachment also feature three detector, enabling the high-sensitivity measurement of solid samples.
High Resolution, Ultra-Low Stray-Light, and Wide Wavelength Range
- A high-performance double monochromator makes it possible to attain an ultra-low stray-light level (0.00005 % max. at 340 nm) with a maximum resolution: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength range: 185 to 3,300 nm (ultraviolet, visible, and near-infrared )
- Can perform spectrophotometry for a variety of applications.
Wide Range of Optional Accessories
- Enable high-sensitivity measurement of solid samples
- SR Series of absolute specular reflectance accessories to perform high-accuracy absolute reflectance measurements.
- Temperature-controlled cell holders and micro cell holders are available to handle a wide range of measurement applications.