UV-1280: UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
Designed by leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, this low-cost, high-quality Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometerscans at 190 to 1100 nm wavelengths and is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
(1 nm increments when setting scanning range)
Wavelength scanning speed: Approx. 9 nm/min to 1,600 nm/min
- Automatic switching linked to the wavelength
The switching wavelength can be selected
between 295 nm and 364 nm, in 1 nm
The recommended wavelength is 340 nm.
- Use the halogen (WI) lamp only, with no
- Use the deuterium (D2) lamp only, with no
(220.0 nm NaI, 340.0 nm NaNO2)
Transmittance: 0.0 % to 200 %
Transmittance: -400 % to 400 %
±0.003 Abs at 0.5 Abs
Using NIST 930D filter
(700 nm, two hours after the power is turned ON)
(one hour after the power is turned ON, at 1,100
nm to 200 nm)
Deuterium lamp (socket type)
Built-in light source auto position adjustment
110.0 (W) × 230.0 (D) × 105.0 (H) mm
(Depth of one part is 155.0 mm.)
Attachment method: two fastening screws
With LED illumination
With contrast adjustment function
Data files saved in CSV format or
UV-1280 dedicated format.
Humidity: 30 % to 80 %
Humidity of 70 % or less at temperatures of 30 °C or higher
Easy to Operate
- The intuitively designed LCD and buttons enable users to quickly and easily take measurements, execute instrument validation and printing operation
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
Broad range of High-Level Measurement Modes
Equipped with a range of programs, the UV-1280 can be used for everything from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
- Easy to transport analysis data and for storing large amounts of data in a PC.
- Directly connectable to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.