TRACE AI 1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
The TRACE AI1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a fast and accurate system. Its “fast dry” technology and optional autosampler eliminates sample splatting, which lead to more accurate detection and shorter analysis time.
Taking advantage of the multiple atomizer configurations allows for high-intensity analysis while providing easy user operation for multiple application settings, such as environmental, agricultural and clinical, and high-throughput labs.
The TRACE AI1200 features 300mm focus length and Czerny-Turner 1200 line/mm grating optics, which can be paired with D2 and Smith-Hietftje background correction for optimal performance.
- Peak performance: The 185-900nm wavelength provides the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility with unmatched sensitivity on the market.
- Automatic switch between atomizer layouts: Using the software to change atomizer configurations removes the need for manual intervention, giving you complete ease of use.
- Unparalleled background correction: Utilizing both the deuterium and Smith-Hieftje background correction yields high intensity and truly efficient, time reducing analysis. The 1000 Hz modulation frequency is used for essential accurate correction.
- Quick and easy lamp upkeep: The lamps are easily accessible for simple adjustments and replacements, removing the need to completely disassemble the instrument.
- Unrestricted throughput: The optional autosampler is compatible with all types of labware on the market, giving you the confidence to stick with your tried and tested equipment.
Dr. Tayyebeh Madrakian from Bu-Ali Sina University is using the TRACE AI1200 to conduct Atomic Absorption Spectrometry of heavy metal ions.
View the full journal validation to see how the TRACE AI1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is producing highly visible peaks, demonstrating incomparable reproducibility of all metal ion samples.