Sulfur Analyzer (YL6500 GC)
Sulfur contained in compounds which are in the atmosphere are often associated with foul odors. It’s necessary to identify these compounds to avoid intoxication. Today, almost all elemental sulfurs are produced as a byproduct of removing sulfur-containing contaminants from natural gas and petroleum. These compounds are to be analyzed in many different sample matrices at very low levels.
The Sulfur Analyzer provides increased sensitivity and selectivity with PFPD (Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector). The analysis of sulfur compounds at trace levels as well as the analysis method achieving ASTM 6228.
- High selectivity and sensitivity of the PFPD
- Sulfinert materials for the accurate analysis result
- Customized application support with recommended columns and consumables
- Low maintenance and long term stability
- Superior cost effectiveness with optimized analysis efficiency