Residual Solvent Analyzer (YL6500 GC)
For pharmacopeial purposes, residual solvents in pharmaceuticals are defined as organic volatile chemicals that are used or produced in the manufacture of drug substances or excipients, or in the preparation of drug products.
Also, organic residual solvents found in the inks used for the printing of packaging materials for food and drug products are known to be hazardous to human health if ingested.
On the United States Pharmacopoeia <467>, the residual solvents are classified as “Organic Volatile Impurities(OVIs)” and regulates the concentration of toxic solvents contained in medicine. European Pharmacopoeia also describes “Identification and control of residual solvents”.
YL Residual Solvent Analyzer can accurately and efficiently detect and quantify residual solvents.
- Accurate sample preparation method support
- Analysis method setup with CDS(Chromatography Data System)
- Customized application support with recommended columns and consumables
- Superior cost effectiveness with optimized analysis efficiency
- Low maintenance cost and long term stability