Prominence – HPLC
Front-end HPLC Supporting High Precision Proteome Analysis
Looking for a modular high-performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC) without any compromises? Look no further than the Prominence HPLC, which gives you the flexibility to customize your LC for your specific needs. Covers a broad range of analyses from analytical to semi-preparative, reversed phase, normal phase, Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) andIon Chromatography (IC).
Consists of Prominence Series units, including a flow line switching valve for nano-level flow control, and a solvent delivery unit that demonstrates excellent flow rate accuracy even at nano-level flows.
- Two system configurations are available: basic 1-dimensional system that adopts the trap injection system and 2-dimensional system in which reversed-phase separation is automatically conducted following the first stage cation-exchange separation.
- Multiple solvent delivery options, a broad range of flows, and isocratic or gradient elution
- Numerous detector options to cover a range of sample chemistries
- Expandable valving options from simple to complex flow paths
- Accurate solvent delivery at nano flow rates with newly-developed nano flow sensor
- Low solvent consumption with reflux flow control system
- Low-volume nano valve – excellent performance and ruggedness –
- Higher-sensitivity analysis with less sample volume
- Intuitive operation via graphical user interface
- Visual monitoring of instrument operational status
- Convenient setting of 2-dimensional LC parameters
Application in Proteome Analysis
- Data reliability through high retention time repeatability
- High degree of separation utilizing 2-dimensional LC