For high-sensitivity measurement of amino acids in foods and biological samples
The analysis of amino acids plays an important role within the food industry, natural product and pharmaceutical fields. This instrument uses detection by post-column fluorescence derivatization, with o-phthalaldehyde (OPA) / N-acetylcysteineas the reaction reagent. This method is used to selectively and with high sensitivity quantitate the amino acids contained in samples with high levels of contaminants.
- Selectively detects amino acids based on Shimadzu’s highly acclaimed post-column reaction technology and high-sensitivity fluorescence detector.
- Detects amino acids with over ten times higher sensitivity than the ninhydrin method (UV detection), by using a derivatization method that provides selective reaction with amino radicals, together with fluorescence detection.
Outstanding Reproducibility Derivatization
- Occurs after separation in the column, reactions are not affected by the sample matrix. Therefore, analyses can be performed with good precision
Easy To Operate
- Since column eluant is automatically derivatized by mixing it with the reaction reagent, it saves time and tedious tasks.
- The mobile phase and reaction solution are available as a kit, which means solutions can be prepared with minimal trouble.
Your LCMS Service Partner
Since 2005, ZefSci has offered a unique approach to analytical instrument repair and servicing. We offer true multivendor LCMS services backed by a commitment to responsive and personal service. At ZefSci we’re not just a service provider or an instrument vendor. We’re an integral part of customers’ science.About ZefSci
Serving Labs of all Types
ZefSci works with labs across a wide range of industries, offering unique LCMS maintenance solutions and collaborative partnership that keeps LCMS systems humming. From pharmaceutical and biotech labs to CROs and clinical toxicology, our service engineers are equipped to handle your analytical instrument servicing needs.Who We Work With
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote