Polyphenols are a class of chemical compounds consisting of hydroxyl groups bonded directly to an aromatic hydrocarbon group. The number of phenol units in the molecule is more than two. Polyphenolic compounds offer several health benefits and there has been an increasing interest in various application such as food and cosmetic; even pharmaceutical industries due to their antioxidant activity.
Polyphenol Analyzer delivers the efficient analytical techniques from sample preparation to the separation and quantification of numerous phenolic compounds based on their properties of absorption at UV/Vis wavelength.
- Accurate sample preparation method support
- Analysis method setup with CDS(Chromatography Data System)
- Customized application support with recommended columns and consumables
- Superior cost-effectiveness with optimized analysis efficiency
- Low maintenance cost and long term stability