The TRACE AI1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a fast and accurate system.
Its “fast dry” technology and optional autosampler eliminates sample splatting, which lead to more accurate detection and shorter analysis time.
Taking advantage of the multiple atomizer configurations allows for high-intensity analysis while providing easy user operation for multiple application settings, such as environmental, agricultural and clinical, and high-throughput labs.
The TRACE AI1200 features 300mm focus length and Czerny-Turner 1200 line/mm grating optics, which can be paired with D2 and Smith-Hietftje background correction for optimal performance.
- The 185-900nm wavelength provides the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility with unmatched sensitivity on the market.
Automatic Switch Between Atomizer Layouts
- Using the software to change atomizer configurations removes the need for manual intervention, giving you complete ease of use.
Unparalleled Background Correction
- Utilizing both the deuterium and Smith-Hieftje background correction yields high intensity and truly efficient, time reducing analysis. The 1000 Hz modulation frequency is used for essential accurate correction.
Quick and Easy Lamp Upkeep
- The lamps are easily accessible for simple adjustments and replacements, removing the need to completely disassemble the instrument.
- The optional autosampler is compatible with all types of labware on the market, giving you the confidence to stick with your tried and tested equipment.
- F, F/GF, F/VG, F/GF/VG
- Czerny-Turner mounted with 1200 line/mm grating
- 6 lamp turret
- Optional GF monitor
Patented Micro Volume Flame Analysis
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote