Compatible with all GC-GC/MS applications and ideal for analyzing low -volume samples.
The intuitively designed HT3100A is a world-class automated system for processing up to 15 samples unattended —quickly and reliably.Download Brochure
Easy to Use
- Simply load samples and run the analysis with no extra downtime
- Large, full-color touch screen interface eliminates drilldown while simplifying instrument control
Compact And Flexible Sample Capacity
- Little or no additional bench space needed while offering top-class sample capacity
- Offered with 121 positions for 2ml vials (standard)</li
- Optional racks are available
Fast Injection Technology
- Fastest liquid autosampler on the market thanks to its under-100ms injection process, which ensures optimal peak shape and maximum data reliability.
Designed for the most sophisticated techniques in:
- Sampling (ambient headspace, multi-phase, small volume and controlled speeds to work with a wide range of sample viscosities)
- Injection (priority, with the internal standard technique, dual simultaneous injections in high-throughput and confirmation mode)
- Syringe washes (with sample or with solvent, single or double wash step capability)
Note: Different syringes are required for volumes ranging from 500 NL to 100 ML to support PTV and on-column inlets (in addition to split/split-less)
- HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market. Check the complete list of compatible GC and GC/MS systems
Are HTA Autosamplers Compatible With My GC And GC/MS?
HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, because of their flexibility and modular configuration. They can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. For almost every GC and GC-MS – major or niche brand – we have a dedicated mounting kit that allows to achieve the highest compatibility and top performances.
Is It Possible To Move HTA Autosamplers Between Different GC Or GC/MS Systems In The Lab?
Our quick-fix mounting kit technology allows for easy relocation of autosamplers across the lab: no service engineer or tool required. It allows you to answer any workload peak you may experience, as any downtime of competitor autosamplers; quickly move HTA autosampler from one GC to another one’s, run the automatic alignment procedure: you will be enabled to re-start analysis in less than 5 minutes.
Are HTA Autosampler Compatible With My CDS?
Why Should I Buy A GC Autosampler From HTA?
You have at least 5 good reasons for getting an HTA autosampler:
- We are an autosampler manufacturer: this means you get highest quality products, best service and easy customization.
- HTA autosamplers offer more functionalities and technologies than a standard autosampler.
- HTA autosamplers run on all GC brands and on all GC models.
- HTA autosamplers offer seamless integration with Chromatography Data Systems.
- HTA offers the widest gamma in the market: We have the autosampler tailored to fit any customer needs.
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote