Low Cost of Ownership
- No carrier gas is needed (gas is used only for purging between samples)
- No o-rings or seals to replace, saving hours of downtime.
- No magnetic or special caps required (vial transport is positive and consistently reliable)
- Option to automatically shut off heating after completed runs
- Places sample vials in tray The vials are picked up by the autosampler gripper and placed in the oven where they are simultaneously heated and shaken in order to facilitate the state change and equilibrate. (To maximize throughput, up to 6 vials can be heated simultaneously)
- Syringe aspirates the head space vapors from each vial and injects them into the GC injector
- Vials are automatically returned to the tray while the syringe is being cleaned
Easy To Use
- Full-color touch screen interface provides easy system accessibility and usability while eliminating drilldown
- System parameters and settings are graphically displayed for quick and easy set-up; requires minimal user training
- For routine analyses, the headspace sampler features a one-touch operation: after loading the samples, simply push the START button
Super Technology: An HTA Syringe-Only Concept
- High performance, gas-tight heated syringe system
- Eliminates the dead volume and absorption effects typical of sample loops and transfer lines, which can also impede their detection at very low levels.
- Accommodates sequential injections, even with dissimilar sample features. (Even the most chemically active compounds can be analysed without the need to change any of the sample pathways)
- Allows adjustable sample volumes without loop changes.
- HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market. Check the complete list of compatible GC and GC/MS system.
Are HTA autosamplers compatible with my GC and GC/MS?
HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, because of their flexibility and modular configuration. They can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. For almost every GC and GC-MS – major or niche brand – we have a dedicated mounting kit that allows to achieve the highest compatibility and top performances.
Is it possible to move HTA autosamplers between different GC or GC/MS systems in the lab?
Our quick-fix mounting kit technology allows for easy relocation of autosamplers across the lab: no service engineer or tool required. It allows you to answer any workload peak you may experience, as any downtime of competitor autosamplers; quickly move HTA autosampler from one GC to another one’s, run the automatic alignment procedure: you will be enabled to re-start analysis in less than 5 minutes.
Why should I buy a GC autosampler from HTA?
You have at least 5 good reasons for getting an HTA autosampler:
- We are an autosampler manufacturer: this means you get highest quality products, best service and easy customization.
- HTA autosamplers offer more functionalities and technologies than a standard autosampler.
- HTA autosamplers run on all GC brands and on all GC models.
- HTA autosamplers offer seamless integration with Chromatography Data Systems.
- HTA offers the widest gamma in the market: We have the autosampler tailored to fit any customer needs.
Are HTA autosampler compatible with my CDS?
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote