IRTracer-100 Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer
Featuring improvements in interferometer and detector design, the IRTracer-100 offers high sensitivity which, when combined with the LabSolutions IR Contaminant Analysis Macro, enables fast, accurate analysis of small samples.
Easy to Operate
- The intuitively designed LCD and buttons enable users to quickly and easily take measurements, execute instrument validation and printing operation
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
Broad range of High-Level Measurement Modes
Equipped with a range of programs, the UV-1280 can be used for everything from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
- Easy to transport analysis data and for storing large amounts of data in a PC.
- Directly connectable to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.