Designed by leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis.
This low-cost, high-quality Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometerscans at 190 to 1100 nm wavelengths and is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.Download Brochure Download Specifications
Easy to Operate
- The intuitively designed LCD and buttons enable users to quickly and easily take measurements, execute instrument validation and printing operation
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
Broad range of High-Level Measurement Modes
Equipped with a range of programs, the UV-1280 can be used for everything from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
Data Storage on USB Flash Drives
- Easy to transport analysis data and for storing large amounts of data in a PC.
- Directly connectable to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.