TRACE 1800 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
Features & Benefits
- Peak performance: The 185-900nm wavelength provides the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility with unmatched sensitivity on the market.
- Automatic switch between atomizer layouts: Using the software to change atomizer configurations removes the need for manual intervention, giving you complete ease of use.
- Unparalleled background correction: Utilizing both the deuterium and Smith-Hieftje background correction yields high intensity and truly efficient, time reducing analysis. The 1000 Hz modulation frequency is used for essential accurate correction.
- Quick and easy lamp upkeep: The lamps are easily accessible for simple adjustments and replacements, removing the need to completely disassemble the instrument.
- Unrestricted throughput: The optional autosampler is compatible with all types of labware on the market, giving you the confidence to stick with your tried and tested equipment.