GCMS-TQ8050 Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
The Shimadzu single quadrupole GCMS-QP2020 NX gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer (GC-MS) is not only the highest performer in its class, but also the most efficient. This new high-end single-quad GCMS easily meets the ever-growing need for both ease of use and robustness. And, as the importance of high-performance analytical instruments for monitoring microscopic quantities of compounds related to environmental pollution, forensic applications and material and chemical development continues to grow, the efficient, reliable GCMS-QP2020 NX is a tailored fit for your laboratory.Download Brochure
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced sensitivity that detects ultra-trace concentrations not previously possible
- Auto startup, shutdown, and tuning checks are performed automatically
- Operation times for multiple functions are accurately determined using Active Time ManagementTM
- Over five times longer maintenance life, ensuring that analysis is performed reliably over longer periods using standard maintenance items like: inserts, columns, and other consumables
- Improved amplification performance, able to reliably detect ultra-trace femtogram-level quantities of ions
- Contamination-resistant ion source contributes to long service life.
- Oil-free pump requires minimal maintenance (maintenance-free for three years)
- New turbomolecular pump with higher evacuation performance achieves a superior vacuum state in the MS unit. Result: higher sensitivity and stability while improving analysis accuracy for ultra-trace concentration levels.
- Simultaneously analyze samples using multiple modes, such as high-speed scanning and scan/MRM modes, via UFsweeper technology
- Smart MRM technology accurately creates methods for ultra-trace analysis while ensuring high sensitivity for MRM measurements.
- Enhanced accuracy control function powered by LabSolutions Insight software improves reliability of data acquired from simultaneous multicomponent analysis of ultra-trace components