The Shimadzu single quadrupole GCMS-QP2020 NX gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer (GC-MS) is not only the highest performer in its class, but also the most efficient.
This new high-end single-quad GCMS easily meets the ever-growing need for both ease of use and robustness. And, as the importance of high-performance analytical instruments for monitoring microscopic quantities of compounds related to environmental pollution, forensic applications and material and chemical development continues to grow, the efficient, reliable GCMS-QP2020 NX is a tailored fit for your laboratory.
- High-performance ion source and ion optics enhance ionization and transport efficiency
- Large-capacity turbomolecular pump with enhanced exhaust efficiency improves use with helium as well as hydrogen and nitrogen
- Improved temperature control function enables more precise oven temperature and three new cooling rate levels that can be specified
- Easily switch between EI and PCI methods using new Smart-CI source
- High-speed scan and data acquisition using Advance Scanning Speed Protocol (AASPTM) to achieve speeds up to 20,000 µ/second across all masses
- Ecology mode reduces costs associated with power and carrier gas consumption
- Smart productivity features like: