GCMS-QP2010E Standard Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
An advanced standard gas chromatograph mass spectrometer based on GCMS-QP2010S, the QP2010 is economical, simple to operate, and boasts superior performance. The enhanced maximum column flow enables a variety of columns to be selected while productivity and sample throughput can be dramatically increased. Ecology mode saves power and carrier gas consumption allowing for a lower cost of ownership and a lower carbon footprint.Download Brochure
Features & Benefits
GCMS-QP2010 Systems Offer Versatile Functions and Ease of Use
- Column Flow Up to 4 mL/min and Variety of Column Selection
- Analytical Method Transfer Available based on GCMS-QP5000 Series
- Enables Direct Sample Injection (DI) and Easy Expandability without Any Changes to the GC
- Ecology Mode for Lower Running Cost in Laboratory; Power Consumed in Analysis Standby Mode Reduced 40%*
Optional DI Probe enables users to easily obtain a mass spectrum in the analysis of high-concentration samples while offering qualitative analysis without setting analytical parameters of the gas chromatograph.
Identify compounds easily with the mass spectral search function
Save Power in Ecology Mode
- Eliminates redundant power from the GC, MS and PC
- Reduces power consumption in analysis standby mode by 40%*
- Can be enabled after continuous analysis, saving on power and carrier gas post-nighttime analysis.
* Compared with GCMS-QP2010S model
- Easy method transfer and smooth switching of the transferred method
- GCMSsolution Ver. 2.6 provides even easier method transfers.