The Nexera Prep SFC is a new preparative supercritical fluid chromatography system that builds on the successful analytical-scale Nexera UC with innovative, state-of-the-art preparative purification SFC technologies.
It resolves a number of historical issues in SFC preparative purification, allowing users to overhaul their workflow, reduce labor and improve efficiency. Not only does the Nexera Prep SFC achieve superior fractionation recovery rates for preparative purification, it provides flexible system configurations in a compact design, minimizing bench footprint and allowing you to maximize lab resources.
Unique LotusStream separator technology achieves higher recovery rates
- SFC shortens analysis times
- LotusStream offers high fraction recoveries
- LotusStream eliminates fractionation carryover
Prep Solutions enables a seamless preparative workflow
- Stacked injection function eliminates waiting time
- Simple post-processing
- Easy isolation of target peaks
- Easy to understand for the first time user
Compact, benchtop design
- Benchtop system that can be installed anywhere
- No cumbersome chiller on the floor
- Wide range of flow rates available