IRSpirit Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer
The latest in a line up of high-end UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometers from Shimadzu, the UV-3600 Plus is equipped with 3 detectors, maximizing sensitivity over the entire measurement wavelength range. With a high-performance double monochromator, ultra-low stray light (0.00005% or less at 340 nm) is achieved at high resolution. With a measurement wavelength range of 185 – 3300 nm, the UV-3600 Plus is applicable to spectroscopic analysis in a wide variety of fields.Download Brochure
Features & Benefits
Space-Efficient with High Expandability
- Compact FTIR that travels where it’s needed.
- For sites with only a narrow space available, samples can be measured with the unit positioned horizontally or vertically.
- With the widest sample compartment in its class, it easily accommodates Shimadzu and third-party accessories.
Immediate and Easy System Operation
- IR Pilot includes 23 standard application programs
- Includes an identification test program convenient for routine inspections (standard)
- Includes a pass/fail judgment program specialized for contaminant analysis (standard)
High Reliability Ensures the System Can Be Introduced with Confidence
- Stable interferometer performance based on technology inherited from high-end models.
- Designed for high-humidity environments (KRS-5 window is selectable).
- Instrument status monitoring function enables users to understand the instrument status easily.
- Optional anti-theft and anti-drop key lock