Carbamate Analyzer is a system designed to analyze the carbamate pesticides using post column derivatization.
The analysis of carbamate using post-column derivatization offers qualitative and quantitative analysis results by automating sample preparation.
It alternates the GC-ECD method and also analyzes 13 kinds of Carbamate pesticides not included in the 10 compounds specified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Method 531.1 and AOAC Protocol 29.A05.
- Detection limits of 0.1-0.5ng(or 0.2-1ppb levels) for drinking water) can be routinely achieved
- Only N-methylcarbamates and N-methyl carbamoyloximes plus components reactive to OPA under the specified conditions are detected
Minimum Sample Prep
- Drinking water can be directly injected into the system
- The analysis is easily automated with the addition of an autosampler
MeOH : CH3CN : H2O = 3 : 2 : 6 (Isocratic)
- FLD Ex. 365nm, Em. 435nm
- 20 μL
- Pinnacle PCX with 0.5 mL reactor
- PBPB Derivatization solution
- 40 °C, 0.4ml/min
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote