HT2800T: GC Liquid and Headspace in One
With superior thermal stability and fitting all GC/MS systems , the HT2800T delivers all the functions of an autosampler for liquid, static headspace and SPME in a single unit and requires only 5 minutes to switch between modalities or to move between GCs.
Intuitively designed controls
- One-touch operation for routine analyses
- After loading sample, input vial range & press ͞START͟
- Full-color touch screen interface for quick and easy system accessibility and usability.
Quick & easy interoperability
- 5 minutes to switch between modalities
- 5 minutes to move between GCs.
- Switch between applications on the same GC
- Ready to operate upon delivery
Loaded with smart tech
The unit is fitted with patented, proprietary or licensed technologies to enhance user experience while maximize productivity.
- Headspace analysis – features system integrity test and vial leakage checks
- Liquid sample analysis – SyringeID, which identifies syringes in a univocal way, preventing volume mismatch errors while keeping track of the syringe consumption.
SPME Superior thermal stability
- Supports the derivatization pre- and post-extraction as required by the different SPME applications.
- Extraction is performed in the heated and shaken oven (low shaking speeds minimizes mechanical stress on the fiber)
- Temperature homogeneity is maintained with the oven cover closed during extraction
HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market. Check the complete list of compatible GC and GC/MS system.
Move autosampler from one GC to another
Switch from SPME to Headspace mode
Headspace operations: how it works
Are HTA Autosamplers compatible with my GC and GC/MS?
HTA autosamplers can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, because of their flexibility and modular configuration. They can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. For almost every GC and GC-MS – major or niche brand – we have a dedicated mounting kit that allows to achieve the highest compatibility and top performances.
Is it possible to move HTA autosamplers between different GC or GC/MS systems in the lab?
Our quick-fix mounting kit technology allows for easy relocation of autosamplers across the lab: no service engineer or tool required. It allows you to answer any workload peak you may experience, as any downtime of competitor autosamplers; quickly move HTA autosampler from one GC to another one’s, run the automatic alignment procedure: you will be enabled to re-start analysis in less than 5 minutes.
Are HTA autosampler compatible with my CDS?
Why should I buy a GC autosampler from HTA?
You have at least 5 good reasons for getting an HTA autosampler:
- We are an autosampler manufacturer: this means you get highest quality products, best service and easy customization.
- HTA autosamplers offer more functionalities and technologies than a standard autosampler.
- HTA autosamplers run on all GC brands and on all GC models.
- HTA autosamplers offer seamless integration with Chromatography Data Systems.
- HTA offers the widest gamma in the market: We have the autosampler tailored to fit any customer needs.