QP2020 NX – GC-MS
The Shimadzu single quadrupole GCMS-QP2020 NX gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer (GC-MS) is not only the highest performer in its class, but also the most efficient.
This new high-end single-quad GCMS easily meets the ever-growing need for both ease of use and robustness. And, as the importance of high-performance analytical instruments for monitoring microscopic quantities of compounds related to environmental pollution, forensic applications and material and chemical development continues to grow, the efficient, reliable GCMS-QP2020 NX is a tailored fit for your laboratory.
- High-performance ion source and ion optics enhance ionization and transport efficiency
Large-capacity Turbomolecular Pump
- Large-capacity turbomolecular pump with enhanced exhaust efficiency improves use with helium as well as hydrogen and nitrogen
High-speed Scan and Data Acquisition
- High-speed scan and data acquisition using Advance Scanning Speed Protocol (AASPTM) to achieve speeds up to 20,000 µ/second across all masses
Improved Temperature Control
- Improved temperature control function enables more precise oven temperature and three new cooling rate levels that can be specified
- Easily switch between EI and PCI methods using new Smart-CI source
- Ecology mode reduces costs associated with power and carrier gas consumption
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote