LabSolutions Insight Multi-Analyte Quantitation Software
Next-Generation Software Enables Faster Quantitative Analysis and Dramatically Higher Productivity
Large quantities of high-quality mass spectrometer data can be obtained around the clock, but checking and analyzing all that data can be extremely time-consuming, which significantly decreases the efficiency of research and investigation work. Therefore, Shimadzu offers LabSolutions Insight multi-analyte quantitation software for GC/MS (/MS) and LC/MS/MS analysis that helps analyze such multi-analyte data more conveniently and more efficiently.Download Brochure
- The intuitive user interface ensures the analytical process progresses smoothly from confirming peaks to outputting results.
Powerful Peak Integration Algorithm
- The new i-PeakFinder peak integration algorithm is based on powerful peak identification technology that significantly improves data analysis efficiency by reducing the amount of manual correction work.
Compliance With Data Integrity Requirements
- LabSolutions Insight is compliant with FDA regulatory standards, such as traceability and audit trail requirements for user and data management, required in pharmaceutical and CRO fields.
Supporting Data Analysis
- Flag-based labeling, filtering, and peak comparison functions provide powerful support for analyzing multi-analyte multi-component data and are especially beneficial for food safety and forensic toxicology applications.
- To dramatically improve data analysis efficiency, Shimadzu focused on the process of managing results from multi-analyte data analysis. Consequently, LabSolutions Insight offers a new workflow that not only enables convenient and robust management of data analysis results for massive amounts of acquired data, but also enables the results to be reviewed much more quickly.
Note: i-PeakFinder algorithm, database and new workflow are compatible with LCMS only.
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote