IRAffinity-1S Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer
The latest in a line up of high-end UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometers from Shimadzu, the UV-3600 Plus is equipped with 3 detectors, maximizing sensitivity over the entire measurement wavelength range. With a high-performance double monochromator, ultra-low stray light (0.00005% or less at 340 nm) is achieved at high resolution. With a measurement wavelength range of 185 – 3300 nm, the UV-3600 Plus is applicable to spectroscopic analysis in a wide variety of fields.Download Brochure
The Following Make the IRAffinity-1S the Highest S/N Ratio In Its Class
- High-energy ceramic light source
- High-sensitivity DLATGS detector
- High-throughput optical element
- Optimized electrical and optical system
Easy to Maintain Ensured by Built-In Auto Dryer
- Airtight interferometer incorporating a unique internal auto dryer
Contaminant Analysis Program
- Patent pending algorithms
- Extensive library spectra for common contaminants
- Automatic report creation, reducing post-processing time to mere seconds.
- Allows operators with minimal FTIR knowledge to perform analysis
Identification Test Program
- Executes pass/fail judgments about samples per tests specified in the Pharmacopoeia.
- Used for incoming and pre-shipment inspections.
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote