Aqua MAX Ultra Series
aquaMAX™ Ultra Series Water Purification System – Type I Grade Water
The aquaMAX™ Ultra 370 Series – Ultra Water Purification System produces ultra-pure water in resistivity 18.2 MΩcm and inorganics reduction up to 99.99%(TOC level to <10 ppb). The aquaMAX-Ultra can be easily upgraded by adding a UV (Ultraviolet) lamp for low TOC level (< 5ppb), and a UF (Ultrafilter) for pyrogen-free (lower than 0.06 Eu/ml).
The Highest Water Quality
- Produces TypeⅠgrade in electrical resistivity 18.2㏁·cm and TOC level to< 10 ppb
- Ultra complies with ASTM, CAP, ACS and NCCLS to be used with HPLC,GC, IC, AAS, ICP and ICP – MS
- Measuring the resistivity by automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- Easy to select temp. compensation at your fingertips
0.2㎛ Final Filter
- Final filtering of impurities for produced water and prevention of contamination at drain
- Near-perfect removal of organic materials
- Applications: HPLC, Cell-transmitter, Pharmacy and Labs
- Reduces Pyrogen to 0.06 Eu/ml by filtering various bacteria and impurities
- Significantly low TOC level (< 5ppb) for preparation of analytical grade reagents.
ZefSci…. The Way LCMS Service Should Always Be
Discover the new standard in analytical instrument service with ZefSci multivendor LCMS maintenance. Call 1-866-854-7988 to learn more or get an instant service quote today.Get a Quote