8040 – LC-MS/MS
LCMS-8040 Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (LC-MS/MS)
Consumer demand for higher quality products has led to the implementation of stricter government regulations and oversight in order to ensure safety and product conformity. The food safety community is just one sector requiring lower minimum residue levels with greater testing frequency for a broader number of compounds. The triple quad LCMS-8040 has stepped up to the challenges of high-throughput sensitive routine analysis. As shown, the LCMS-8040 can analyze a 226 pesticide mixture in less than two minutes, making it an ideal instrument for meeting a laboratory’s demanding requirements.
1 pg reserpine, S/N>30,000:1 (RMS)
1 pg chloramphenicol, S/N>30,000:1 (RMS)
(0.1 u step: 150,000 data points/sec)
APCI (Optional), DUIS (Optional)
APCI: 300 °C
Precursor ion scan
Product ion scan
Neutral loss scan
Features & Benefits
- Newly improved ion optics and collision cell technology
- Higher multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) sensitivity
- A five-fold increase in sensitivity (reserpine, S/N ratio)
- Higher sensitivity for scan mode measurements, expanding the potential range of LC/MS/MS applications.
- Higher sensitivity while maintaining the high speed offered by the LCMS-8030
- Ultrafast MRM transition speeds — up to 555 MRMs per second
- Features polarity switching at 15 ms, dramatically improving throughput.
- MRM optimization takes only minutes to perform.
- Multiple compounds can be optimized in an unattended sequence, freeing the analyst from tedious work.
- MRM parameters optimized for the LCMS-8030 can be transferred to the LCMS-8040
- As easy to maintain as the LCMS 8030
- Interchangeable consumables