A powerful mass spectrometer developed by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry technologists with over twenty years of experience, this ultra-sensitive GC/MS supports an extensive number of spectra backed by a scanning speed of 20,000 amu/sec across every GC peak, while providing a mass range or 1-1,200 u and low detection limits (less than 10 fg of OFN).
Features & Benefits
- Extended operation and lifetime of the dual filament by high performance ion source
- Lower detection limits for trace-level compounds by the powerful tuning protocols
- Highly stable vacuum zone with high capacity vacuum system to enable analysis for running large numbers of environmental samples
- A powerful tuning process to enhance sensitivity, stability and reproducibility of MS results
- A simultaneous sample injection with optimized full scanning and selected ion mode
- Ultra fast scanning speed (20,000 amu/sec)
- A deflecting electrode to eliminate neutral particles reaching the detection system improves the MSD sensitivity and enhance S/N ratio.
- Chemical Ionization and Direct Sample probe (DIP) is available
- YL-Clarity software offers easy control of the GC/MS and supports the NIST mass spectral library